Whilst listening to John Sidney’s music and noticing the positive response in her clients with dementia, Ann Rogers wrote these musical and mental stimulation quiz programs incorporating songs featured on the John Sidney piano music CDs. “The timing of each tune and choice of selection made the project possible” she said. “The music has a nice beat and is not too fast or intrusive”.
REMEMBER THAT SONG is a musical and mental stimulation program. The program produces many positive benefits for your clients:
- Positive outcome for all participants
- Promotes self-confidence and increases quality of life
- Encourages social interaction and a gentle competitive atmosphere
- Achievable with a variety of groups, large or small
- Program works well on a one-on-one basis
- Sensory stimulation
- Provides pleasure and happiness and a sense of achievement
When Ann wrote the Remember That song musical quizzes, she wrote two volumes to add variety to repeat sessions.