Whilst listening to John Sidney’s music and noticing the positive response in her clients with dementia, Ann Rogers wrote these musical and mental stimulation quizzes and movement to music programs incorporating songs featured on the John Sidney piano music CDs. “The timing of each tune and choice of selection made the project possible” she said. “The music has a nice beat and is not too fast or intrusive”.
SHALL WE DANCE is a dance program designed for seated clients. The full program runs for about 30 minutes. It involves a variety of activities and can be a lot of fun for those participating.
REMEMBER THAT SONG (two volumes) is a musical and mental stimulation program. The program produces many positive benefits for your clients:
- Positive outcome for all participants
- Promotes self-confidence and increases quality of life
- Encourages social interaction and a gentle competitive atmosphere
- Achievable with a variety of groups, large or small
- Program works well on a one-on-one basis
- Sensory stimulation
- Provides pleasure and happiness and a sense of achievement